• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birmingham to Kent bunny-run

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of niks

I am going to rehome samson and dotty the bonded french lops from dottyjo but we are wondering if anyone can help with transport. basically we are trying to get them from outside birmingham to kent! If anyone can offer any help with transporting even if it is just half an hour to an hour driving towards the south it would help me out greatly. We may need them to have an overnight stop somewhere too to help the bunnies break up their journey.

thanks, any help greatly appreciated

nikki

Where in Kent and when are you wanting to transport them? I don't drive myself but my other half does and has family in Kent that I think are due for a visit towards the end of Oct. We are in South Oxfordshire, so it wouldn't be a very direct route, and it does depend on my arm twisting skills....

I could do from M1 b'ham to the A21 (east sussex/kent) around the 20th of Oct - would have to pick up and drop of en route though, as I have a car full of kids, dogs and another bunny hitching a lift! Also, they'd have to fit into 1 large carrier rather than 2, as we'd be a bit limited for space! Let me know if that helps! :D

hi

thanks for the replies, this will be such a help. Dottyjo's son is in and out of hospital so I have'nt heard from her since sat but as soon as she contacts me we should be able to arrange something. The 20th would be good for me cottonmather, so as soon as i have spoken to dottyjo we will make plans.

thank you so much for the replies and I will keep in contact

Back