• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnery

susiemae

Mama Doe
Just thought Id "big up" The Bunnery rabbit boarding in Takeley, Essex. Ive been over there today to see the facilities as I need to board my buns and guineas for a few days over Christmas and I thought the set up they had there was great. Massive hutches, the lady and gentleman who run it are very knowledgable. I have booked them in and have no qualms about boarding them now as I would have worried about them normally.:D :D

We know the founder of the "The Bunnery" - her first one is near us in Bromsgrove. Jacky has been looking after our bunnies and guineas for 4 plus years and is fantastic! She's now franchising all over the country but is VERY picky, so you can be sure of good quality boarding and care if you use them :D x

Last edited:
The website is www.thebunnery.co.uk Have a look.
If not, might be worth calling the Bromsgrove one and asking if there's one opening near you. There are definitely others in the pipe-line.
Jacky knows me as "Molly and Dizzy's mum" tho she has had our newbies Ant and Hoops a couple of times. Abi x

Back