• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Someone Draw Something for me?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, i have a very big ask but it keeps playing on my mind and i would really love it.
I have always adored Peter rabbit, and for months now i keep imaging my own bunnies in little 'peter like' drawing, and i would really love one. I would happily donate some money to the nominated rescue of who drew them.
I just thought maybe we could raise some money this way? Of a few people who had different drawing abilities got together?

Lol, i sound like a nutcase but i would like is then all sitting round a warren, with Jelly and some little babies around her, Domino and Pebbles playing, and peanut walking about on his hind liegs like bejamins dad did!!

ive just realised what a :censored: i sound.....

but i have to post this now ive said it haha!
going to hide now...

Sounds like a good idea, my Nan once took photos of her moggies in to a guy who made ornamental charicature cats that looked like them, they were brilliant.

I jus always loved peter rabbit as a child and i would love a drawing in that style as if they were characters

i could give it a go, it sounds like a really good idea :) only problem is finding time when i havn't got any skool work to do :roll:

ive posted a few of each bunny, but then some of th elittle babies if they could be like running around jellys feet or something? there was five babies, two white (one a lop and one not), one black with one lop ear, a honey coloured, and an agouti (dont have 2 show them all jus thought id say the colours!)
DSCF1223.jpg

okay weve got peanut butter:(dad)

peanutindirt.jpg

Picture021.jpg

PeanutButter017.jpg

Jelly:(mom)
DSCF1347-1.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

Domino
domino013.jpg

yumgrass-1.jpg

Pebbles:
GardenPhotoshoot045.jpg

rabbit_melissa_707.jpg

sorry cant help as i couldnt draw my way out of a paper bag but just wanted to say it is a lovely idea and i cant wait to see what people come up with :D

its something ive wanted 4 ages, and i know its a huge ask but id be so grateful and happy if somebody could od aomething like that for,e dont care if its colour if its just pencil drawings

With or with out clothes? Is there a particular illustration you like from the books?

lol im gunna sound so sad but with clothes! just peanut butter and jelly though, she should be wearing a little apron and peanut a little jacket!

i think it would look cute if they were like outside a warren or something? im not sure!just something creative! im not sure what domino and pebbles should be doing...maybe eating lettuces or something lol!

:D I was thinking Domino stood on the tree root/bank top right with Pebbles looking up, like they're climbing/chasing each other. Then Peanut stood bottom left and an extra baby around somewhere?

:shock: OMG Tamsin!! :shock: :shock: AMAZING!! Oh you've got to finish it off, wiv colour and everything,it looks like it'll be brilliant!!

:D I was thinking Domino stood on the tree root/bank top right with Pebbles looking up, like they're climbing/chasing each other. Then Peanut stood bottom left and an extra baby around somewhere?

Yeh that would be amazing!! are you sure you dont mind doing it? it looks fantastic already!!!

Not really happy with where peanut is, think I'll ned to shift him left and move the baby.
IMG_0274b.jpg

Back