• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Nia U/D new pics

capel

Warren Veteran
Here she is. Don't be fooled by these photos..under the fur she's so skinny..
I brought her into the bathroom for 10 minutes to get her to move around a bit and also to put some flammazine on her inner thighs(do bunsters have thighs??) where she has a bit of urine scald.
DSC02897.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

Last edited:
awwww little chunker! I know she's not but she's got such little tiny feet.
what a pretty little lady.

Those eyes :love: . She is gorgeous. Poor little Nia, happy eating. In a few weeks you'll fill out to match the eyes. :p

Aww, what a cutie :love:

Hilda, don't be too concerned about her being 'skinny' if she is elderly... Elder buns sometimes lose muscle and fat along their topline (spine and hips), so they can feel skinny when you stroke them.

Amy

Aww, what a cutie :love:

Hilda, don't be too concerned about her being 'skinny' if she is elderly... Elder buns sometimes lose muscle and fat along their topline (spine and hips), so they can feel skinny when you stroke them.

Amy
Hi Amy. There's a bit of a question mark as to her age..vicky who had her from someone else was told she was around 4/5 but they weren't quite sure. However when I took her for her vet check last night Kevin wasn't convinced that she was that old at all. He suspected that she looks old because of her weight and the state of her coat, but but judging by the state of her teeth he thinks she's only about 2. Time will tell I suppose.:)

Hi Amy. There's a bit of a question mark as to her age..vicky who had her from someone else was told she was around 4/5 but they weren't quite sure. However when I took her for her vet check last night Kevin wasn't convinced that she was that old at all. He suspected that she looks old because of her weight and the state of her coat, but but judging by the state of her teeth he thinks she's only about 2. Time will tell I suppose.:)

I wouldn't be surprised, people often think they've had the rabbit longer than they actually have.

If she isn't elderly or ill, then the weight should come back quickly. I initially thought my Freecycle bunny (Crunchie) was really old, but turns out she was starving and dehydrated :shock:

Amy

Back