• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pete, Sue and Elena are leaving home

janice

Wise Old Thumper
3 of my foster buns are shortly to go on their final journey to their new home to a member of this forum. These are 3 dutch buns who were being bred in a garage in Brent, originally there were 60 bunnies in the garage ....... :shock:

I am not saying to whom until they post who they are .... Gisela no giving this away please ............

My lips are sealed. :D But yes, they are all going to the same home and they are all bonded into a trio thanks to Janice working her magic.
I do miss Pete, but the 3 cuties that are currently in my foster hutch, are quite a cheerful lot, too. :D

My lips are sealed. :D But yes, they are all going to the same home and they are all bonded into a trio thanks to Janice working her magic.
I do miss Pete, but the 3 cuties that are currently in my foster hutch, are quite a cheerful lot, too. :D

:D :D :D :D :D Wow 3 dutches in one group well whoever it is best of british is what I say :shock: :lol:

It is a very lucky person :lol:

and Carys, it is not Romy.

Gisela, it was definately a very wet journey with lots of roads closed due to floods and crashes. The M25 was the best part of all the journey ;)

Oh, yes INDEEDY.....a VERY lucky person!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh.......................LOOK................I think I FOUND them!!!!!:p ;) :lol:

ADutches15resize.jpg

ADutches14resize.jpg

ADutches11resize.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am TOTALLY in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

MANY thanks to Janice for bringing them down to me in this HORRID weather!!!!!:D XXX

Elena has been renamed Lola, because I kept forgetting her name for some reason!!! lol!

Last edited:
Back