• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it ok to put her back outside?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Crystals been free range in the house for two days its quite warm in my house and tomorrow she will be going back outside (i have no choice my mums making me) will she be ok as there will be a dramatic temp change from a warm house to the cold outdoors :? is there a chance that while shes been indoors she lost her winter coat? :? i can always beg my mum to let me keep her inside over the winter but i will need a pretty good reason :?

I don't think she'll have lost all her coat in a couple of days.

Is there a room you could put her in and turn the radiator off just for tonight? It might her her acclimatise.

I don't know for sure, but, if you could open a window or keep your heating off it would help, as thats what I was advised to do when I have to have my two in after there ops.

As ts only been a couple of days it shouldn't have made a differance anyway, I don't think:?

vikki:wave:

thanx for the advice will be putting her in my bedroom will keep the window open and heating off... im going to use this opportunity to bond Crystal and Misty as its neutral territory and she will be took back outside tomorrow :D

Back