• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fosterers Leaving!

I'm not, but bumping this up for others to see :D Shame that they will have to stop rehoming bunnies if they don't get more volunteers :(

Oh no - i hope they find someone. Hate to think what will happen to all the buns in need in that area. :( Wish I lived closer.

I've sent an e-mail asking about the re -homer position. I've asked how many hours etc as i don't want to commit to something then let them down.

I've sent an e-mail asking about the re -homer position. I've asked how many hours etc as i don't want to commit to something then let them down.

From the look of the Ad it looks like you would need to foster rabbits in your own home, give them all the care and attention they require and take responsibility for taking rehoming enquiries, home checking and then finally rehoming the rabbits. I do this with the piggies for ARC and it takes quite a number of hours, some days apart from cleaning and feeding there is nothing to do, other days I have upto 15 emails to process and to catch up with phone messages which have been left me.

From the look of the Ad it looks like you would need to foster rabbits in your own home, give them all the care and attention they require and take responsibility for taking rehoming enquiries, home checking and then finally rehoming the rabbits. I do this with the piggies for ARC and it takes quite a number of hours, some days apart from cleaning and feeding there is nothing to do, other days I have upto 15 emails to process and to catch up with phone messages which have been left me.

The way i read the notice was they was looking for two people. one to foster and one to do the re -homing. (i may be wrong), i could process e-mails and that at work (don't tell them :lol: ).
If i can help i will.

the rehoming is the person you call who gives you details about the rabbit and asks about yoursef, and then forwards to you on to fosterer ho has the bunnies at their home

the rehoming is the person you call who gives you details about the rabbit and asks about yoursef, and then forwards to you on to fosterer ho has the bunnies at their home

Yeah i have e-mailed Karen i have offered to do that. I will be phoning her today hopefully.

Back