• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making progress U/D WITH PHOTOS

drboo

Mama Doe
I am making progress with my Tazmay :D :D :D She is absolutely gorgeous, and a real character, but when I first brought her home, I think she associated me with bad things like grooming and bum checks. :lol: This meant every time I entered the shed, she went under the hutch (once caught, she was and is as good as gold). So, over the last couple of months, almost every time I have come to the door of the shed, I have given the buns a piece of veg. Thanks to Jack, Taz soon realised that not disappearing meant food, and boy, is my bunny motivated by her food. First big step, getting Taz to stay out in the shed whilst I was in there. She has always taken food from me, and then usually disappeared. Next big step, her taking the food from me, and allowing me to stroke her whilst she ate. And now, big progress!!! Yesterday and today I have been allowed to stroke her with no bribery of food and no disappearing. :D :D :D I know it doesn't sound like much, but these last few weeks with the 2 of them running around in the shed whilst I have been in there have been brill. I love my buns :love:

Last edited:
Thanks Sooz - keep trying to get a good photo so that you can see how well her coat has grown - it is beautiful.

Your doing a wonderful job with her. Lily was like this at first it's taken me 3 months of hard work with her, but she will let me pick her up and snuggle her now, to say I was pleased was an understatement.

vikki:wave:

Awww, that's WONDERFUL!!!!!:D :D It is SO great when you gain their trust! You are doing a fantastic job with her!!!:D :D

:wave: Aaaaw that's great news Gaynor, they are both Beautiful Buns, cant wait to see the pic of how her coat has come on - I waved the other day as we passed by.

Wow she looks amazing....hard to believe its the same bunny :)

Hope Lily is behaving herself.

Well done :) I love it when you start gaining their trust, I'm still getting there with Rubix but seeing the difference between how he was last winter compared to this winter is amazing. She's stunning btw :love: xxx

Back