• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Erin

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Erin is eating very well but is still very snuffly :cry:
Christobel is coming round tomorrow so I will ask her if we should change Erin's abx.
Apparently her previous owner knew of her respiratory tract problems but did not seek Veterinary treatment :cry:
I think it will now be a case of controling the symptoms. I really want to get some weight on Erin but it is going to be difficult when she is fighting chronic infection.
Erin is a very gentle little Bunny and I am so glad she found her way to me :D

Picture1365.jpg

Janex

She is starting to look better Jane...well done with her, you can tell she loves you by the look in her eyes....

Well done! Keep up the wonderful work you are doing with your beautiful buns Jane...xx

Poor girlie :( I'm sure she will do well with your help and love Jane :) She a very pretty girl, her markings are lovely :)

Where did you get her from Jane? She's got a ring on her back leg, so she's from a BRC breeder originally :)

Are you having the ring removed Jane?

I guess she was 'original' breeding stock :?

Awwwwww she is so beautiful Jane:love: And really lucky to have found her way to you:D

fingers crossed you can soon get her snuffles under control..............

Su.x

your doing a great job with her, she is looking better and happier:D keep up the good work:thumb:

<<<<<<vibes to get the 'snuffles' under control>>>>>>

vikki:wave:

Awwww Erin has started to play!! :D
She is throwing cardboard tubes about and is now digging into her towel :D
She is actually starting to act like a Rabbit :D

Janex

update on erin

Fantastic news Jane:wave: :D great to hear that she is now enjoying "being a bunny" you certainly deserve some luck after the last few awful weeks that you have been through:cry:

She is lovely, Jane and I'm looking forward to seeing "the finished result" when she's been with you a week or two:D . Slightly off-topic....how's "my" boy? Any new pics of the military gentleman??:lol:

She is lovely, Jane and I'm looking forward to seeing "the finished result" when she's been with you a week or two:D . Slightly off-topic....how's "my" boy? Any new pics of the military gentleman??:lol:

The Colonel is having his afternoon nap having taken luncheon with a few friends at the Officer's Mess.
He was a tad put out by being disturbed by a visiting vet who came periously close with a syringe full of Myxo Vaccine :shock: However, The Colonel was pleased when told he was not on the Vet's hit list of 32 Bunnies as he had his vaccination last week :D

The Colonel will be available for photographs after his Port and Lemon this evening :D

Janex :wave:

Awwww Erin has started to play!! :D
She is throwing cardboard tubes about and is now digging into her towel :D
She is actually starting to act like a Rabbit :D

Janex

Awww yay!

Its amazing how relaxed Charlie and Zulu are now, Charlie is a deep sleeper and keeps scaring the Cr@p out of me because he sleeps on his side like he has just keeled over :shock:

Zulu was fantastic at the vets today he was bouncing all over the table, grat at being handled and let me give him a big cuddle afterwards complete with nose rubs :D

Riley is still very nervous though :(

Oh, what wonderful news on all accounts Jane!

Glad to see things are looking so much better than the last couple for you Jane...xx

I am glad she is better, you do a fantastic job for your bunnies and should be very proud of yourself.
Sallyx

Back