• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie and Pringle .. ** More piccies added :-D**

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Well now had Sophie and Pringle together since Saturday, Pringle doesnt act as if she is their half the time and just gets on with his life as if she doesnt exist, Sophie keeps going over to Pringle and puting her head down or sitting beside him but as Pringle is a typical male, he doesnt 'notice' her.
Here are some more piccies of them together :D ....

Day one -
DSC01575.jpg

Day two -
DSC01581.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

Them cuddling, was funny, Pringle was sleeping in corner, Sophie went over plunked her bum down beside him then lay down, was so cute!! took a picture from far away as normally as soon as Pringle sees me he comes up to the bars -
DSC01587.jpg

Ready or not, here i come.......
DSC01592.jpg

Day 3 - (today)

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

Not taken many photos today!!

Hope you like! they are coming along just fine! dont think Pringle likes sharing his hutch much but im sure when they get to know each other better he wont mind :rolleyes: :D :wave: xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks, here are some more pictures of them 5minutes ago :D -

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01631.jpg

Pringle wanting to see me :D
DSC01632.jpg

Sophie really wants a cuddle off Pringle but he just wont have it really :lol: :lol: :lol:

She does try... Pringle doesnt seem bothered and acts as if shes not their :rolleyes: but she keeps going up to him and trying to cuddle him:roll: :lol:

:lol: maybe, its ashame, he gets so excited when i go out thinking he may get fed etc and he jumps all over her :cry: does anyone elses buns do this?. They are getting closer :love: Sophie keeps following Pringle about, hes deffo boss hehe, i have more piccies but wont post them yet :oops: xx

:lol: maybe, its ashame, he gets so excited when i go out thinking he may get fed etc and he jumps all over her :cry: does anyone elses buns do this?. xx

Moonshine humps Flopsy to within an inch of her life at pellet time!!! (and their both girlies) :oops:

It's just a dominence thing.

Very cute piccys by the way!

Nicola

Back