• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Connie

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Connie's the little gerbil i have been asking for 3 weeks to get, originall i wanted her friend aswell a lovely grey gerb but when i went back yesterday someones bought her and left this one all on her own, can't understand why no one wants this beauty but there loss is my gain and my mam has even fell in love wit her straight away. Yes i know we adopted a hamster yesterday but technically my dad adopted him even thouhgi asked if we could take her fist but oh well i love both Nuts and Connie :D

My brother put some fluff (owner gave it to me when we took Ollie) in with her cos we don't hav any wilko paper bedding left so i took it out and just shredded some toilet paper, what a pai i had to shred more for the dwarfs aswell :p

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0383.jpg

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0385.jpg

awww such a gorgoeus girlie :love: will you be bonding her with your old gerbil or will you just be keeping her as a singleton, i love gerbils there just to fast for me :oops:

:wave: Hi not sure if you have had gerbils before but they like to dig and make tunnels/ rooms so you should fill the tank 3/4 full with layers of hay and sawdust type stuff (the stuff you have got on the bottom basically) and give her lots of loo rolls, little boxes every day etc and they chew and mix it all up and then create networks and you can see all the tunnels through the glass at the sides. :D

so cute.their ace.we used to have 6 in a 7ft tank.it was 3/4 full of sawdust n watching them dig is facinating.x

Thank yeah i've had gerbs before i still have 1 of my original pair who's 3yo now:) I've put plenty of bedding and hay whcih she loves carryingaround in her mouth and taking it to her nest. Although more bedding seems to be on my floor right about now than in her tank, lol.

I won't be bonding her with my other the tanks only big enough for 1 gerb anyway but the woman at the store said it would ostlikely cause stress to my old gerb who if dies soon after which is possible then leaves the young one behind and thats not fair either:( I'm going to wait till i get my bigger tank back of my dad and ask my parent if i can buy a young gerb and usea split cage technique to bond 2 younger gerbs together:)

I know what you mean about being to fast i was holdingher yesterday and she kept running up my sleeve and digging through my hands, lol she's just a little ball of energy:lol:

Back