• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Rex

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well as you will know the vets managed to remove Rex's Kidney with no problems. They were a little worried Wednesday and Thursday as he wouldn't eat or poo but by Thursday afternoon we had poo so rex could come home. I swear i have never seen him eat so much and be so lively in a long time! Thursday night and Friday he wasn't so great and i was a little worried about him but by saturday afternoon he was very perky indeed! Him and Molly are well settled in the living room but neither will come out of the kennel :lol: I think there afraid of the laminate floor! :lol:

Im so chuffed! I will post a piccy later tonight i took the cutest one of him and molly last night

Thanks Guys, im sorry i forgot to post the piccy i had a rather hectic night i promise though i will get it up tonight! I just can not get over the difference in him, i really thought last week that we would loose him but we didn't! I do think though that Rex and Moll will be in the house for some considerable time as i can not allow rex to go back outside until he has gained all the weight he lost, he is so very boney right now, so i doubt they will be returning to the outide accomodation until next spring, as it will be far to cold by the time he has gained all the weight!

Back