• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 new foster piggies

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG1329.jpg

IMAG1327.jpg

Collected these today they are very very cute :love: :love:
I'm not keeping them even though I'd love to ..
Looking for a good home for these two..

Awww, they are SO sweet!:D The bigger one looks just like one we used to have years ago called Pipkin!!!:D

Still looking for a good home for these two.. We've named the George and Gordon :D they are lovely little piggies and very vocal :lol: ..
They are outside at the moment which is not ideal, I will be briging them in within the next week. They are loving their space they have their hutch in our huge rabbit run they look the freedoom to run and popcorn about..
I have had enquries about these two but the lady lived about 6 hours away so a bit far for them to travel...

Hopefully Jill can take these two if I don't manage to get them a home myself..I'll be very very sad to see them go but with my own 5 buns an 2 piggies I have my hands a little full..

If anyone can offer these two a home please pm me.. A small donation will be required and will go to honeybunnies..

Back