• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rescue in Lincoln or can someone help?

kiri_tc

Young Bun
My fried who works in our local paper shop said she had someone put a, ad up in the window this morning.

ad is

2 guinea pigs free to good home, with cage
2 rabbits free to good home with cage.

This is all in know at the minute. I'm going to get the phone number when i go back to pick my duaghter up from school and call to get some more info.

I could take the two rabbits as fosters, but would need some help to re-home them as OH wont be 100% happy bout it.

can anyone else help? or is there a rabbit rescue anywhere near Lincoln?

Thankyou

Ok, just rang the number and the lady said she is advertising them for her daughter in law.
she said there is one male and one female, ones a possible french lop. Both neutered and possibly vaccinated??? The possible french lop has just had to go to the vets due to losing all its fur.
She said it was a new hutch and fairly large.
They were bought for the 4 yr old son, but he's lost interest and the lady who has them also has a horse and a pony and says she needs to spend more time with them.

She's asking for a donation to the RSPCA for them.

do you think i should ring and say i'm interested in taking them?
Bit of a quandry as the lady said her daughter in law is trying her hardest to find the best possible homes for them.

she couldnt tell me anything about the guineas tho.

I would try to find out what the fur loss is with the Frenchie first....I dont know if bunnies can get mange or anything similar but you wouldnt want to put yours at risk if they can.

in lincoln, but can't help so i'll bump.

lincoln rspca take all their rescue buns to the weirfield wildlife hospital

Back