• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Buns First Night U/D Vet Check All Ok!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Blake and Tuppence have had a good first night. Blake who is alot more shy than his sister... came hopping up this morning and demanded some nosey rubs which was nice... they are now tucking into yet more Timothy Hay? :shock:

Last edited:
Happy Hoppers were contacted on Saturday by RSPCA.... they were going to be put to sleep cos of their age... I responded to Sooz22 and within less than 24 hours the owner had delivered them

A call I received Via a Chesterfield RSPCA.....who couldnt take them in & would have had to PTS.

Owner wanted shot ASAP, said one week 'or else'.....then turned out he could only take them anywhere on Sunday :? so that gave us two days :evil:

How you think they are looking Sooz, they are just beautiful.... the owner really annoyed me, I told him how they would be rehomed through RU and he thought we were all sad?!?!?!? I thought well if it wasn't for us your cast offs would have nowhere to go...

A call I received Via a Chesterfield RSPCA.....who couldnt take them in & would have had to PTS.

Owner wanted shot ASAP, said one week 'or else'.....then turned out he could only take them anywhere on Sunday :? so that gave us two days :evil:[/QUOTE

Thats so sad, especially as they have had them for a long time :cry: :cry: poor bunsters! At least they have a lovely foster mummy to take care of them until they find a forever home, as for the guy saying RU was sad...he should be grateful :evil:

People STUN me.....and NOT in a good way!:evil: :evil: :evil: How in the WORLD can these people have these two bunnies for 5 or 6 years, and then suddenly decide that they want rid of them even if it means them being PTS?!?!?:evil: :evil: It just boggles the mind.:evil: :evil:

WELL DONE for taking them in and saving them!!!!!:D :D

People STUN me.....and NOT in a good way!:evil: :evil: :evil: How in the WORLD can these people have these two bunnies for 5 or 6 years, and then suddenly decide that they want rid of them even if it means them being PTS?!?!?:evil: :evil: It just boggles the mind.:evil: :evil:

WELL DONE for taking them in and saving them!!!!!:D :D

I don't understand it either and I cannot tell you how sweet and trusting they are.... and he stood there telling me what beautiful rabbits they are...? I think ideally they would be fantastic house rabbits but my Princess would never have that, her dewlap is firmly under the house rabbit table here :lol:

Check up went well.... they were both fine and their teeth are fine which amazed me as they have never had hay :shock: They just had to have their claws clipped as they were growing at funny angles! Tuppence put her paws on me and tried to burrow into my neck bless her! :love:

Check up went well.... they were both fine and their teeth are fine which amazed me as they have never had hay :shock: They just had to have their claws clipped as they were growing at funny angles! Tuppence put her paws on me and tried to burrow into my neck bless her! :love:

Awww how sweet, she obviously thinks of you as her protector :D :D

Back