• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bernie and Fred- U/D Home But Not Without a 'Drama'..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Poor little Bernie is having a GA and wound suture after receiving a nasty bite wound in a failed bonding :cry: She has had abx and pain relief.

Fred is probably going to have to have a GA and Dental as I *think* I can see molar spurs and he will only eat after having pain relief

Christobel is still away so it's another Vet on duty..............

:cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Sending MASSES of vibes for them both. I HATE it when my favourite vet is not on duty to see to my buns.:cry: :cry: But I am sure they will be fine......let us know how they get on!!!

((((((( VIBES )))))))

Sending buckets loads of super fast healing vibes for Bernie & Fred..............

And calming ones to you................

Su.x

Bernie and Fred are now home :)
Fred is still sparko, poor lad :cry:

Bernie had an 'iffy' GA, her heart slowed right down,then raced,then slowed right down :shock: But it then went back to normal......PHEW !!
But oh how we mis Christobel. Bernie's wound has been sutured using *external stitching*.........:rolleyes:

Thank you for all the vibes. I just hope they both eat and poo later

Janex

Back