• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport for Angelo to wales...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
this is not a definate ...but .... we may be looking for help to transport Angelo from Barnsley (s yorkshire) to south wales .

could anyone help with any of this journey ???....
we would be looking at end of oct / begining of november.
probably a weekend.

Angie

I am going to bristol at the end of oct beginning nov i live in lincoln so if he could be gotten to lincoln then i can take him to bristol for someone to collect from there if thats any help ?

I will be going from Solihull in Birmingham to Newport South Wales on Sunday evening 21st october if it is any help to you.

Ok, If all goes to plan, my friend will be travelling from Wirral to Swansea at the end of Oct, so if a run is still needed, she'd happily take him... (I could take him there) I'd need to confirm nearer the date though...:D

thanks for everyones offers ...but we no longer need this transport .

Angie :(

such a shame :-( i just posted on the otehr thread to, to sya i could get sheffield-lincoln, so that would see him get to bristol which if my geographys right would of been almost on teh door step of south wales :-(

i want to cry for teh poor boy.

Back