• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went Christmas Shopping on Saturday

Isabel

Warren Veteran
And spent nearly £20 on rabbit stuff to keep them occupied over Christmas but I just couldn't wait to give it to them :rolleyes: Atleast they are happy though.

Plus I find a great new game for them...get a couple of pellet and screw them up in a little bit of news paper, not a whole sheet, then shove it in a loo roll. Drives them bonkers! Its kept Roxy occupied for ages.

:lol: so will you have to go buy a load more for xmas then?

I better had! I had planned to build up a stash of stuff but I think this might be a dangerous practice leading to them just getting loads of new toys constantly. Oh well, I'm sure they won't mind.

:lol: I do that! I never let myself buy them or Venny things early on or they end up getting them before :roll: Xx

im going to order some things for xmas with my next HE order... which will be at the end of this month..
eeekk its only round the corner x

:lol: :lol: :lol: they're lucky bunnies :D
i'm just trying to imagine my fireplace with 9 rabbit-sized stockings (+ however many fosters are here) hanging up on chrismas eve! :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: they're lucky bunnies :D
i'm just trying to imagine my fireplace with 9 rabbit-sized stockings (+ however many fosters are here) hanging up on chrismas eve! :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will there be any room for the kiddies presents?

Oooh I tell you waht is a great crimbo pressie.. I bought one the other day.its called a carrot patch and it is from pets at home... It has sisal carrots that they pull out and toss and shew... I gave it to Caramel who looked at me as though I had brought her home a tramps shoe... :roll: Anyway I then took it out to Sandy and Lily and they have had great fun destroying it! :lol:

Oooh I tell you waht is a great crimbo pressie.. I bought one the other day.its called a carrot patch and it is from pets at home... It has sisal carrots that they pull out and toss and shew... I gave it to Caramel who looked at me as though I had brought her home a tramps shoe... :roll: Anyway I then took it out to Sandy and Lily and they have had great fun destroying it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I did see that and was tempted to get it but the thought of my boyfirends face was enough to put me off...having said that I don't think they would have played with it anyway. They tend to enjoy food orientated games :D

:wave: I got that for Barney! Here is a pic of the toy - I put real carrots on there as well sometimes.:D
CIMG4299.jpg

Back