• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unbeleivable people

elaine

Mama Doe
this wk I have had 3 stray rabbits brought in via the rspca and one was claimed by its owner yesterday she was really pleased to get him back and the daughter has had a talking to about shutting hutch doors

this is the amazing one the owner of another rung me today and to say was obnoxious was the understatement

1 she said it should never have been collected as it does get out.
2 I had to get it back to her as she was a fair way from me
3 she would come if she could get transport when she chose

I did politely remind her it was her responsibility to look after it, make sure it couldn't get out, and for her to collect, I then said if she didn't want to collect it then speak to the rspca, she did this and the national centre said exactly the same as me as they rung to make sure she has spoke to me she wanted them to take it back but they have said no way.
One of the aco's then rung me who had picked it up and said he was going to ring her adn explaind the same but that she was lucky it wasn;t taken to liverpool or pts if people like us wern't around,

She hasnt rung me back yet and the rabbit is only a baby and came to me thur , I somehow think not bothered springs to mind.Unless she comes tomorrow she will be charged boarding the other woman couldn't get here quick enough and gave me a donation

Elaine

id be frantic if i lost any of my babies (weve had a few scares with the chipmunks, usually just me panicing) i dont understand why people dont care about thier pets....... dont suppose i ever will :(

Ugh. Some people.

It's nice one of the strays had a concerned owner, though? ^^ You hear of so many bunnies deliberately 'released', or that have escaped but have been left with no attempt to find or recapture them...

Back