• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

such a panic

kimd6200

Banned
omg!:shock: just gone check on buns for bed n thumper was lying on his side,mouth open and not moving.:shock: went running up to him almost in tears n the little sod got up!:twisted: hed decided go sleep early.i thought he was dead!realy panicked my head off.x:oops:

they do these things to remind us how much we love them.

*says the woman whos heart breaks evertime lilly does this*

Haha!! My boy did that to me the other night, he decided to lay on the bottom level of the hutch instead of his usual lazing spot on the top level, and when i went to stroke him he didnt move a muscle and kept his eyes closed! I starting shouting NONONONO!!! And thats when he pretty much freaked and bolted upstairs hehe! :p

Choci's done that to me, I really thought he was gone one day, bu he jumped up to see why I was crying. never have I been so relieved.

I think they do it to test us, just to see if we'd miss them:lol:

vikki:wave:

Flopsy did that to me once, i screamed out flopsy, honestly believing she was gone and she jumped up and hopped away :roll:

I know this feeling ALL too well!!!!!:roll: Timmy and Herbie are the main two that ALWAYS do this to me! It really makes my heart skip a few beats and my stomach churn before they get up and look at me to try to see what all of the fuss is about!!!:oops: :lol: :lol:

Back