• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Posh Boy Has Got a Doe-Friend......U/D Pic Added

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........and I feel left out :cry: :oops:

I am bonding Sir Victor with Lady Lydia. At this time of an evening Sir Victor would normally be sitting at my feet or causing havoc on the landing.
Now he is downstairs in the kitchen with his new Doe

:cry:

Janex

Last edited:
I hope they are getting a nice cup of tea ready for you, Jane and not getting up to any unseemly behaviour!:lol:

I was exactly the same when Trip and Scarlett were bonded :lol: I was like he was my boy first Scarlett :oops: :lol:

**cough** piccies!

Picture1353.jpg

They are about to spend their first night together........:?

Janex

They make a very cute couple. I know how you feel, Choci's about to be bonded with Lily (once they've had there ops and have recovered/calmed down) and I know I'm going to miss my boy cuddleing and kissing me:oops: :roll: :lol: .

vikki:)

Awwwww they make a beautiful couple:love: :love: :love:

i hope Sir Victor `behaves` himself on his first night with his new lady friend!;)

Su.x

They really do look TOTALLY gorgeous together!!!!!:D :D :D

I'm SURE that YOU will always be his 'No.1 Girl', Jane!!!;) :D

lovely couple they make too.

tonights bandits first night downstairs in his cage all night in readiness for bonding him n willow next weekend and nikkis heartbroken tonght no thaving him in her room:oops:

But its for their best interests we cant be sefish now can we....or can we:lol:

Looks good so far jane..hope its a peaceful night tonight!;)

lovely couple they make too.

tonights bandits first night downstairs in his cage all night in readiness for bonding him n willow next weekend and nikkis heartbroken tonght no thaving him in her room:oops:

But its for their best interests we cant be sefish now can we....or can we:lol:

Looks good so far jane..hope its a peaceful night tonight!;)

Back