• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nuts (adopted hamster)

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
This is Nuts, we went to P@H and i had to look in the adoption bit where he was ready to be adopted today my dad said i wasn't allowed anymore on the way there, we just went to look at fish for him but when i was looking in he said to me you have that cage in the loft don't you then asked the woman if we could adopt him :D

He's 4 months old but pretty big and couldn't be looked after anymore.

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

Awww i bloody love syrians, your one is so cute :)
They have such bad rep, totally unfair!

Thanks, my dad keeps telling people it was me who adopted him while he was looking at fish :lol:

Aww i now they get a bad rep but there lovely just need time and patience like any animal all my syrinas are lovely i hvae 6 of them and only Millie nips slightley.

I think my dad said he was left ay P@H because of a family illness but he's really friendly th staff was handling him and he's great :D

Thats my 3rd adopted ham from P@H i adopted 2 seperated dwarf girls in august, funy the assistant manager remmeber me as theone who adopted there dwarfs:roll:

I shall not b getting anyore 12 is enough for me, i hvae 6 syrians and 6 dwarfs 1 of thos is a robovski i got him from there aswell a few months ago:lol:

can i ask how the adoption works? its just my mum saw a really nice rabbit in thier and wanted to adopt and keep as house rabbit but didn't ask and asked me when she came here lol x

If the animal is ready (they have to wait 7 days) you just ask and you fill in an adoption form and give a donation, we where asked some questions on if we knew about looking after hamsters, of course we do and thats it.

There was a gorgeous lionhead there called Oscar and a shy rat who's owner couldn't cope with but my mam wom't let us have rats or i think my dad really would have like to adopt him:D

Aaaaaw he's a real cutie, I love Syrians, I have had 3, Holly, Molly and Emily all sadly now gone to the big wheel in the sky but they have such big personalities for their size

Back