• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vhd jab tuesday

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I don't like taking the girls to the vets cus they get scared by this receptionist who fusses over them... but i have to go for jab on tuesday, and aswll as this i have been doing their panacur for prevention which has been stressing them out.
i feel like a bad bunny mum. i try to do my best by them but it just upsets them. x

You are being a good Bunny Mummy because you are making sure they are protected by getting them vaccinated.

Good luck at the Vets and why not wait outside til its your turn to see the Vet. That may be less stressful than a busy Waiting Room

Janex :D

Thanks jane, i just feel so guilty. we always bring them in the house for the afternoon after vet trips.
I think i mite arrive dead on time. the vets is on quite a busy road so i don't know, but theres a cat waiting room which never has anyone in so might sit in there if its quiet that way i can get some peace with my girls.

just done the 5th day of panacur and marsha was less awkward so its getting there. i don't like stressing them out thou x

Back