• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Just Sorted Out Some Pics- Re Bobbie and The Boblets.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............and as soon as I saw this one I started crying again

BobbieandBabies.jpg

My poor Bobbie, she was in such a bad way :cry:

Here she is now

Picture1277.jpg

Janex

Awww - I'd have missed it then as I don't look in photos much :oops:

I never saw that original pic of them all - she was in such a state :shock: yellow from being weed on I presume? :(

It's so good to see her enjoying life now - WELL DONE JANE :p

she has made such a vast improvement. its so sad that the girlie bobblets didn't make it, but i am so proud of how hard you have worked x

She WAS in such a bad state, but Jane look at her now! shes like a completly different rabbit and looks so healthy and beautiful..... cant believe what state she was kept in before though :cry: xxxxx

What a big improvement, it's just ashame the girls died. But everything happens for a reason, in this case it's so you can love and care for many more rabbits in need.

vikki:wave:

She looks wonderful & I hope, even though your've had a really dreadful couple of week, that you can look at her before and after and give yourself and bobby and big pat on the back because you deserve it.

I'd never seen the photos of her when you first had her, she looks like a different bunny now! Well done for looking after her and her babies so well :) So sad that you lost the girlie boblets, but without you they would likely have had no lives at all :( Better a short, happy life than a long or short sad one.

Awww, that picture with her beautiful Boblets must be so hard to look at Jane. I hope she is healing well now from the spay.

Back