• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 Foster Buns have arrived!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
phone248.jpg

Coco hiding behind his sister Fudge... "what is that lady pointing that thing at us for?"

phone249.jpg

Fudge... "Do you think this pose will get me a new mummy?"

phone247.jpg

Coco... "I don't like having my piccie taken!"

These are the 2 foster buns I replied about on Sooz2's, urgent thread in general chat, yesterday. Their old owners dad dropped them off this morning...seemed pretty keen to get rid... kids lost interest :roll:

They are a brother and sister, 5 - 6 years old... They are obviously totally in love. Fudge is alot braver than Coco, however they are both really friendly and easy to handle... they are so cute and have the most cuddly fur... I think they look a bit Netherland Dwarf ish... what you reckon... :love: :love: :love: *Chants repeatedly - must not keep these rabbits, am only foster mum*

aww they're SO cute!! they only look teeny - are they young-uns?

you must be so pleased to be able to offer them a home, however temporary...

YAY THE BUNS HAVE ARRIVED :D

They look very nethie-ish to me.

Gonna need a name change though as I have already had a Fudge and Coco....

How does Blake & Tuppence strike you?

Fosterbuns009.jpg

My cat Mr Darcy likes to be in on everything... but you can make out Fudge sitting in corner..... Coco is in the nest bit...

Fosterbuns007.jpg

Hopping round bottom

Fosterbuns006.jpg

Back at top!

Fosterbuns003.jpg

Coco having some veg...

Fosterbuns002.jpg

Peek a bunny!

I cannot tell you how nervous I am about anything happening to them whilst they are in my care... not an angel just couldn't bare to see two gorgeous buns be thanked for their life as pets by being PTS for no reason....I had a spare hutch and was near by!

aww they look very cute and Blake and Tuppence suits them..
Glad I'm not the only name changer Sooz!:lol: ..and i have a list too!:oops:

aww they look very cute and Blake and Tuppence suits them..
Glad I'm not the only name changer Sooz!:lol: ..and i have a list too!:oops:

I always feel guilty for doing it but it gets so confusing otherwise :oops:

I even try not to use names of rabbits that we have bonded with incase the pair comes back :rolleyes:

I only thought of Tuppence last night.

Jill I know you have a list.... these just popped up yesterday and were close by! I could still house another pair if need be not a problem! Or a single bun! xxxxx

They are just so cute... Blake the boy... he is just starting to come out of his shell. They haven't had hay before and he can't get enough... I am hoping their teeth will be ok when they have their check ups tomorrow.... They look in great condition mind you. Tuppence is moulting... so she has a funny pattern on her. She is definately in charge and is much more inquisitive... They are such placid little souls... I have just been out and put their flap down for the night and I could then hear them happily munching behind it!

Back