• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have some good news :)

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Gypsy hase just come back from Gaynors (thanks so much to you guys :D ) and she has put on plenty of weight meaning she can now be speyed and go on to a new home!

Gypsy was the bunny who was brought to me in a state of floppy rabbit syndrome which we have since managed to control but who scared us with her apparent inability to gain weight, leaving us to think she may have some permenant damage.

Im now hoping to get hr booked in for a spey in the next fortnight and whoever takes this little beauty home is going to be a very lucky bunnymum (or dad) indeed. :D

Awwww. That's great news. It must be lovely seeing her with some weight on her.

I hope it isn't long before she finds a nice new home.

Rebec xx

It is.....quite took me by surprise when I picked her up for a cuddle (she is such a cuddle bun) :D :D

Its kind of ironic because Gaynor has to do the whole thing in reverse now....she has taken Lily back with her who needs to loose about 3kgs!! :shock:

It has been an absolute pleasure fostering Gypsy for you - she is such a character. I came very close to joining the Failed Fosterers Club :lol: (I may still do :oops: ). Gypsy gave us alot of laughs, our first bunny kisses, and we are only missing 3 buttons off the TV remote :lol: . Lily is settling in well, but I couldn't believe the difference in size between the two when I picked her up :shock: She feels even bigger than she looks, bless her. Shall keep you posted, and take care of yourself - you have had one hell of a week :wave:

Back