• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies have trashed their run! :)

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Due to Amber's current obsession with digging, over the past week we've had to throw in all manner of toys to try and 'distract' her from it. She can dig surprisingly quickly. So after my mum had put two bricks over the small holes she had started, thrown a seed tray in for them to toss... I figured I'd put a pot full of soil out there incase she wanted to dig in that. At first they took turns to sit in it, then Amber dug a bit... Then they tipped it and started rolling it around. o_o;

I wonder how my parents will react when they return home and see this?

mudbuns.jpg

It's definately what they do best. :)
It's almost artistic when looked at from above! Unfortunately, none of my family agree... :oops:

It could be worse, they could have gone and slept in the dirt so you had to clean them as well as the floor :lol:

Oh, I'm sure thre's time for that...

They've both god muddy paws, and muddy mouths due to sticking their noses in it. And Amber, being a lionhead cross, has mud in her mane. But she looked so proud of herself as she rolled the pot about... :)

Do you know the only one of my buns who actually seems to enjoy playing in the mud until she is so dirty is my white fluffy lionhead :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back