• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quiet Please, Bonding in Progress...U/D Massive Fight :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am on day 3 of the Michael + Bernie bond. Initially all went well :) Then on day 2 we had a few scuffles :? :roll: and now we are in stand-off mode.............:?

Today I have put Sir Victor Velveteen with Lady Lydia of Lopsley.............

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Janex

Last edited:
Well after 3 days together Bernie and Michael have just had a massive fight :cry:
Bernie has a tear wound to her thigh which will need suturing :cry:
The duty Vet says to start her on abx and pain relief and to take her to have the wound sutured tomorrow.
Needless to say I have split Michael and Bernie up and *will not* try bonding them again

I hate bonding so much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Awww never mind :( Nobody believes me but my single bunnies are happy just to have neighbouring bunnies to wave at (and of course scent mark - nothing like a pile of foreign poo to make life interesting :? ) I say happy enough is good enough - who needs perfection? :roll:

Oh Jane I'm sorry.:(

Look Jane's furry crew - you be good for your mummy ok?:no: No fighting, biting, mounting etc.:angel: ;)

Hugs to you Jane, I hope Bernie is ok. Xx

Awww never mind :( Nobody believes me but my single bunnies are happy just to have neighbouring bunnies to wave at (and of course scent mark - nothing like a pile of foreign poo to make life interesting :? ) I say happy enough is good enough - who needs perfection? :roll:

I believe you :D Buu and Beau were happy enough to lay down together in her territory with mesh between them but not when they are together :lol:

Back