• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns up to mischief thread

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Here's Molly (now at the Bridge :( ) getting up to mischief..

hard at work
bunnies007.jpg

caught in the act
bunnies015.jpg

who me?
bunnies016.jpg

Look at the other naughty bunnies!

Go away Trip, this hay is all for ME!!

DSC01063.jpg

Move mum! I know I have the whole run but I want you to move out of my way because I want to go here!

DSC01069.jpg

Oooh look, im going to get nice and dirty :lol: And then when you bring me in to wash of any mud I am going to run about as much as I can and leave little muddy footprints all over everything :D

DSC00085.jpg

But I am so cute I will never get into trouble :angel: Other things I like doing are waiting for my mum to leave the room and jumping into the bin, jumping behind the tv, jumping onto the sofa so I can jump right off the top, pretty much jump about all over stuff im not allowed to :lol: And I wait until my lovely boyfriend is sleeping and I kind of charge at him and headbut him so I can sit where he was sleeping :D

But Buu is naughtier than me ;) She knew mum would look outside and freak out when she couldnt see her in the run, it was soooo funny she ran straight out nearly crying and calling everyone to help because Buu wasnt in her run :roll: :lol:

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

And she always hangs out by the vegetable patch pretending she is just sitting there, and then suddenly jumps in and messes the whole thing up. She even dug a hole in it once.

DSC01339.jpg

And we dont have pictures but she always digs into the neighbours garden! Mum has to go out and cover all the holes under the fence everyday and put things in front of them but she still gets under. Then mum has to go next door with the treats and she actually begs her to go back through the hole :roll:

My mum tells everyone I am her naughty bun but im not really :D And she thinks her boys are angels and never do anything wrong :roll:

Love Scarlett xxxx

My bunnies have their own garden, but that square was for my mums cabbages. I told her trying to grow cabbages in a bunny garden was asking for trouble lol!!
It is their HUGE digging box!
DCP_1680.jpg

DCP_1686.jpg

peanutindirt-1.jpg

and we had the bunny garden turfed we had to dig up all the patchy ground, and i accidently left the catch of jelly hutch open, i come out and shes done this!

DSCF0618.jpg

Back