• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im in love

You either email or phone the rescue, the contact details are there :)

She is a gorgeous girl :love:

Awwww she's beautiful :p The rescue is run by Doorkeeper on this forum - if you look on the web address link it says she's open Sat 1-3pm, or you need to make an appointment, so either email her or PM her :)

Just checked - members list (top of this page links) 'D' and she's on page 4 :)

Last edited:
ive sent doorkeeper a pm about lucy.... just have to wait and see now fingers crossed for me everyone please :D

Fingers crossed for you and Lucy, Donna. BUT if it all falls through I know of a lovely pair of girls in another rescue and also a beautiful little girl called LILY a bit further North!!! So many buns, so little time!:lol: :lol:

Fingers crossed for you and Lucy, Donna. BUT if it all falls through I know of a lovely pair of girls in another rescue and also a beautiful little girl called LILY a bit further North!!! So many buns, so little time!:lol: :lol:

That should be so many buns so little house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i wish i could have them all, but i really do only have space for a little girl.... they have to travel with us atleast twice a year to scotland and back and with a dog too, not much space in the car :(

Good luck and hope you get her - she looks lovely.

I fell in love at first sight with Tarquin on RR. I missed out on him as he got rehomed but the bonding didn't work so I got lucky. I wouldn't be without him now even though his bonding with my Bella didn't work.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for some news.

Rebec

well ive decided now.... the bloke dont mind and as long as alvin is happy i dont really mind what girl i end up with... but theres definatley something about lucy that keeps me going back to look if shes still there.....terrified im doing the wrong thing tho :(

then i think you should let alvin pick his girlfriend hehe!! when we took domino to the rspca, i did deep down have my heart set on pebbles,...then names melissa lol, but they had lots of other girlies and if he didnt like her we was going to try him with someone else til he found his perfect partner.If you do it that way, u will kno alvin is happy with a laydee! :D

yup ill wait on the answer to my pm..... Alvin may not have the right tempermant to bond with lucy so i just need to see what the next step is really......im sure theres more than one girly out there for my little boy *please be lucy* lololol

lol thats how i felt with pebbles! i kept looking at the website, and it was 9.00pm when i saw her so i had to wait til the next day, and i was praying nobody had snapped her up! and then on the way there i was like so worried they wouldnt like each other.

tbh...the weirdest thing was seeing her after i had seen her picture soo many times in those two days lol. she picke dhe rup and was like 'so this is melissa' and i told domino he had to like her or id trade him hahaha!! (im joking lol!!)

and the best thing....was that they loved each other within half hour!!!!
now they are in seperable.

Its the best thign when you have your heart set on one and it works out perfectly :):):)

i havent helped have i lol!

i just hope the rescue sees me as an ok adopter.. im scared theyll say no and i cant figure out why im so terrified... plus itll have to be next sat now before i can even go see her and shell prob be gone by then......and then will Alvy like her/her like him.....i keep lookin at the page im obsessed...lol :oops:

If you don't try, you won't know!!

I was really drawn to Tarquin too - I'm sure you and Alvin will know who the right girl is.

Rebec

i keep lookin at the page im obsessed...lol :oops:

I kept doing that with T - for a month! I was gutted when it said he was reserved and then rehomed. I saw him before Bella had been spayed so couldn't do anything. When I finally met him it was wonderful.

Good luck with finding Alvin the perfect girlie.

Rebec

Back