• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

continental giant

kimd6200

Banned
hi all,theres a continental giant for sale on free ads.oh my god he is huge.never knew a rabbit could get so big!hes a monster.also very expensive.85 pounds!:shock: lovely though.x

giant

:cry: :cry: if i was in that area i would of had him hes lovely but im in solihull if anyone wants to rehome a giant :D im here:wave:

£85 is not alot if hes been imported from Holland - it will have cost the breeder a fair amount to get him - I know as I've imported several rabbits form Holland. Plus hes selling him with 25lb of pellets - thats about 11kilos right?? So factor that into the cost too.

Besides I would much rather see expensive rabbits on freeads than BOGOF like was seen the other day - no chance of this buck going for snake food!

you have an account on free ads Kim as that is where you advertise your rabbits for sale..so I'm sure if you follow the instructions on there you'd be able to post the link.

oh right.its ok,my mate is postin an ad for some giants for sale n thought u meant it was mine.sorry.:oops: dont know how post links.just about know how do them on msn.x:lol:

nothing just thought you'd be able to work out how to post the link:?

And yep bet it's a breeder....

Well yeah obviously, the advert (which is gone now) stated that the buck had sired good litters for him and I can't see many pet owners going to the hassle of importing dutch stock. What difference does it make if its a breeder selling excess stock or a pet owner thats got sick of their childs pet??? :roll:

Back