• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, I Need some advice

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
if i get 2 42 inch dog crates, i plan to keep lilly and marsha inside with access to a run during the day but also i will hopefully have two of my friends babies by then. (They are being rehomed through rescue in my sig). I was wondering if it would be suitable to keep two bunnies in the crate with access to a run and keep the crate in the shed for afew weeks whilst we get the otherside of the shed done???
xx

Last edited:
insulation etc and putting angle bead to prevent shed chwing and putting mesh to stop chewing!! Its 6x4 with two 4ft runs attatched... (well its 1 at min but we getting another)
xx

just cus im doubling the rabbits lol.
lilly and marsha got all excited when i told them perhaps they thought i was giving them food.
i went to see the babies today... they are gorgeous, theres one that looks like a wildy, a lionehead longhaired one with a white nose, and then the rest are black except one which has agouiti colouring on his face and back... im thinking of going for the lionhead (providing shes a she) and one other she bun x

Back