PDA

View Full Version : Please, I Need some advice

Indiechic
06-10-2007, 08:06 PM
if i get 2 42 inch dog crates, i plan to keep lilly and marsha inside with access to a run during the day but also i will hopefully have two of my friends babies by then. (They are being rehomed through rescue in my sig). I was wondering if it would be suitable to keep two bunnies in the crate with access to a run and keep the crate in the shed for afew weeks whilst we get the otherside of the shed done???
xx

Indiechic
06-10-2007, 08:42 PM
bump since its bin ignored :roll:

mullethead
06-10-2007, 08:52 PM
I would say it would be ok as long as there getting exercise through the day:D

TheGaffer
06-10-2007, 08:53 PM
How big is the shed? that sounds fine to me. What work are you doing to the other side of the shed?

Indiechic
06-10-2007, 08:58 PM
insulation etc and putting angle bead to prevent shed chwing and putting mesh to stop chewing!! Its 6x4 with two 4ft runs attatched... (well its 1 at min but we getting another)
xx

TheGaffer
06-10-2007, 10:01 PM
It sounds fine, why are you worrying?

Indiechic
06-10-2007, 10:12 PM
just cus im doubling the rabbits lol.
lilly and marsha got all excited when i told them perhaps they thought i was giving them food.
i went to see the babies today... they are gorgeous, theres one that looks like a wildy, a lionehead longhaired one with a white nose, and then the rest are black except one which has agouiti colouring on his face and back... im thinking of going for the lionhead (providing shes a she) and one other she bun x