• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for wellington think im losing him......he,s gone....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
today things have taken an unexpected turn, i went to a friends house and found her bunnies who came from me originally were emaciated:cry: :censored: i lost the plot with her and removed the rabbits there and then, both were covered in fly eggs and so thin,:cry: wellington the male xcant even hold his head up, ive seen the vet he,s given him drugs to try and get his gut moving, removed all the fly eggs but we dont feel he,s going to survive the night, he,s on a hot water bottle as he is very very cold, the female isnt so bad but still in an awful way,
i cant believe someone who i trusted could do this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
poor Wellington, How could anyone let a bun get in this way. what the :censored: was she playing at? poor, poor bunnies.

At least you've got them back now. and are giving them both the best possible care.

<<<<<<<<<Vibes for Wellington>>>>>>>>>

vikki:cry:

Poor Wellington:( How anyone could let this happen to one of their pets is beyond me. Glad you've taken them back. Hope he manages to pull through.

really sorry to hear about Wellington, especially when it is your friend who's responsible.

Fingers crossed he's ok :?

oh poor bunnies. Hope they pull through...
What had your friend got to say for herself? Why hadn't she told you they were ill?

I am so sorry - Binky free Wellington...xx

I just hope your so called friend can live with herself for causing this unnecessary suffering..........

That is so sad, I dont know how your so called friend can forgive herself for this. Take some comfort in knowing his last hours were spent with someone who truly loved him and he wasn't left to die alone:cry:

Back