• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oooo...whos this.... :-D ADDED MORE PICCIES OF THEM IN HUTCH!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
:oops: :oops: :D :D :D :wave:

Well today was a very BIG day for me and Pringle.... can you guess why?????

Pringle - Hello Mum....:rolleyes:
DSC01556.jpg

Sophie :D :wave: -
DSC01557.jpg

Mum who is she -
DSC01551.jpg

As you can see Sophie has a large dewlop (sp?)
DSC01567.jpg

Thank you mum
DSC01570.jpg

And them both.
DSC01565.jpg

They are getting on so well so far, Pringle is so laid back, Sophie keeps going over to him and puting her head down but Pringle just keeps hopping around or eating grass :rolleyes: ... Everytime i tried to get a picture it was really hard as wherever i went Pringle followed. The moment of truth is soon though as im going to put them in Pringles hucth ekkk...:rolleyes:. Hope they still are friends then!! I hope pringle is happy as he doesnt seem to bother or notice her :roll: xx

Oh and a BIG thank you to Kareen (fife rabbit rescue) thats where i got Sophie!!

Last edited:
Sophie came to me from Fife rabbit rescue (thanks Kareen) she was bought for children who then grew up and took no interest in her nomore! got taken to Kareen - then me :D :wave:

Oooooohhh - they are so cute together! :love: :love:

Congratulations on getting her Hayley - good luck for tonight!!

They are stunning.....:D

xxx

Thanks everyone,im nervous about puting them in the hutch and leaving them. Pringle is hopping around run at the min jumping over her and not bothering so fingers crossed... xx

Back