• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrr .... how could they?!!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Had my home check on Thursday. The lady who runs the rescue said she had a 3 WEEK old kit come in with its ears superglued to its face. :censored: :censored:

An old dear had managed to get it off some teenagers and took it to the rescue!! I dread to think what happened to the mother or the other kits.

People like this make me sick :censored: :censored:

I hope they have their b*lls glued to their forehead!!! :censored:

Makes me wonder what the parents of these horrible kids are like :evil: Poor little bun - hope it survives.

Oh no - I feel absolutly terrible!!! If I were them kids I would make sure I superglued my ***** to my cheek for everyone to see - See how they would like it!!! How could they do that - The little ********!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: Is the rabbit in a better home now do you know?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: its all we ever seem to hear about these days... makes me very glad ive decided not to have children :evil:

Oh my god that is awful, really sick, how things like that happen I don't know, what an earth goes through someones mind when they do something like that!

Where do they come up with things like this:evil:

The last thing I'd have thought of as a kid, would be to cause suffering to an animal. You'd have thought their parents would have taught them to care for animals rather than get kicks from abusing them:(

That's awful:cry:
I once read on an online newspaper about someone who had cut of the ears of a person's pet bunnies:shock: These were all dead though, the :censored: had fed them motor oil:shock: I can't imagine the shock of the owner when she came and found all of her bunnies dead and ear-less in the garden:evil:

That's awful :cry: :cry: we live in a cruel world :( :(
I really hope some day those wicked people get whats coming to them :cry: :cry:.. I'm quite a chilled soft person but I know for sure if i came across someone being cruel to animals I'd flip right out!

Poor, poor little tiny bunny.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am normally a very compassionate, peace-loving person......but I swear that if I EVER caught anyone doing something like that to an animal, I would NOT be responsible for my actions.:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

WHY are there SO many sick people in the world today???????:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know people are just so sick. The little kit is doing fine so far. I'm going over to the Sanctuary on Tuesday so I will have a look at the little mite. I'll try remember to take my camera!!

Unfortunately this little guy didn't make it. He'd ingested too much glue. He was named Prince Eli and I got to meet him and hold him before he passed on to rainbow bridge. Binky free little one!! xxxx

Unfortunately this little guy didn't make it. He'd ingested too much glue. He was named Prince Eli and I got to meet him and hold him before he passed on to rainbow bridge. Binky free little one!! xxxx

Ohh, So very sad :cry: I agree Karen, a really cruel world :cry: Xx

:( sat here feeling quite ill after reading this thread and the other one about the so called man who abused his wife and bunny.

:(

Back