• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How does your bunny sleep? pic thread

Ida

Warren Scout
Bunnies are so cute when they're taking a nap, they look so relaxed and confident. There are as many sleeping positions as there are bunnies. And a lot of them are quite funny. I've even seen sleeping bunnies on pictures on their backs, feet straight up :lol:

My bunny seems to like stretching his legs a lot while he sleeps. This is his most frequent sleeping position:

021020071308LKMJtcqHxmA3pH8wnD.JPG

How does your bunny sleep?

Love sleeping bunny pics, but sadly don't have any. I tried taking one of Flynn, but he woke just as I moved the door to get the shot!

this is my fav Alvin sleeping pic

P9120001.jpg

closely followed by this one (not sure if he was sleeping tho might have been leave me alone mum youve just took away my manhood) lol

P9150004-1.jpg

I don't think I've even seen my bunnies sleep...despite the fact that all three of them have been staying in my bedroom at some time of their life (Zakura lived there the two first winters of her life, Aroma lived there in the summer, and now Sasuke lives there)
Either way when I do catch them lookign all relaxed they get to their feet the moment I turn on the camera:roll:
I did get a rather good shot at Patches, one of the lop dwarves at school though.
Imnotdead.jpg

She's not dead, I swear:lol:

not my bunny but here is a hareXdeer ( mara) I think it's a south american hare?
she was very cute and so was her baby :love: her baby chased all the Rheas :lol: ( that's guinea fowl in the background!)

PIC_1218.jpg

not my bunny but here is a hareXdeer ( mara) I think it's a south american hare?
she was very cute and so was her baby :love: her baby chased all the Rheas :lol: ( that's guinea fowl in the background!)

PIC_1218.jpg

I saw one of those at the zoo once. It was just sitting around eating grass the whole time. Everyone was amazed by it.

im sure mine dont sleep - they are never still!

That's what I told my teacher once too.
She asked how my rabbits slept and I replied "They don't sleep":lol: She got pretty baffled:roll: Obvioulsy they must sleep sometime...but opposed to my hamster and the dog, who sleep like all the time (day-time for the hamster) they always seem to be up and about when I enter the room/the area right outside my door where the outdoor hutches are.

I have one of Zakura lying down...though I don't think she's sleeping, who can sleep with a buck biting their ear or whatever he does anyway?:lol:
Kos.jpg

Back