• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Website!!!- a Rabbit Info Site

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
As we have a RU Calender, I was wondering if we could all contridute towards a RU Website. We could all have a say on what goes on the website and pictures of all of our bunnies could be on it. I was thinking that we could put Paypal on it so people who visit the website would be able to donate some money to various different rescue centres around the country. I would like someone else to do this as I'd rather just make the website and someone else to deal with the finance side of it. Do you think this a great idea?

i mean one for rabbit info and making sure that people don't buy on impulse, but research on the RU website. I see what you mean. :lol:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/ of which this website is a part, has lots of care information etc out there. To be honest I think this is pretty well covered - there is lots of great information both on the main site and on the forum, and plenty of opportunities for us all to share our furries on here.

theres nothing to stop you making a rabbit info website that isnt connect to RU. I was thinking of making a rabbit info site to connect to my bunny boarding website.

yeah. I think i'll make one anyway. I just thought it'll be nice if everyone said something on it. Over the next few months, I'll probably do loads of threads asking about issues that I have or products I want to find.

Back