• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One year ago today................

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I rescued Mack and Mabel

6th October 2006
MackMabel4.jpg

7th November 2006
MackMabel.jpg

7th August 2007
MackMabel78.07x2.jpg

MackMabel80298x1year.jpg

MackMabel5337x1year.jpg

6th October 2007 - This morning
MackMabel61007003x3.jpg

Quite a change, and to think that we didn't think Mack would make it through the first night when he arrived, he was so painfully thin and starved.

They are two very special bunnies xxxx

Amazing..you did so well to save these two and how happy they look.
Mack especially is one very lucky rabbit to have come into your life...I doubt many could have pulled him through.xx

They are 2 extremely lucky bunnies to be rescued by you Theo & the difference in them is amazing:D :D

Well Done!

Su.x

You worked miracles for Mack and Mabel Theo :D
AnyBun that is lucky enough to come into your care is *guaranteed* the very best both from you and your lovely Vet Paula.
Not only have you saved Mack and Mabel but also the many other Rabbits from various rescue missions you take on.

Well Done :wave:

Janex

I had the pleasure of giving these two nose rubs on Tuesday and they are lovely, if not very spoiled bunnies :lol:

You did an amazing job with them Theo, they look like totally different bunnies now.

WOW I remember these two buns from your post last year. What an amazing job you've done with Mack. He looks a completely different bun. He's a very lucky boy.:D

Thank you all very much for your lovely comments, I think they have done so well, they are such lovely buns and have such lovely natures.......no wonder I couldn't part with them:roll: :lol: :lol:

I can't add anything more to what's been said already, so will send a big virtual <<<WELL DONE HUG>>> instead! :D

Back