• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Run arrived today

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
:D Well what a fab afternoon i had today, I was outside cleaning the buns hutches, I put Twinkle out in her run and within 5 minutes she had me stitches.............shes usually quite a nervous bunny but as soon as I put her in the run she started digging:no: then as i was giving her a stern look she threw herself over and started rolling around on her back waving her little paws in the air:lol: :lol: Ive never seen her do this before, just wish i had my video camera out there at the time, anyway I was figuring out a way to see if I could put all the buns out at the same time as it would have made it easier to clean them all at once. I have wire runs for 2 of them to go out together but since Petey and Jess outgrew their wooden run i havent had anything for the 2 of them to have a good run round in especially as I have to put a lid on whatever i use as Petey is an escape artist:no: anyway I was about to come to the conclusion that the other buns would all have to go back to their hutches early so I could construct a run area for Petey and jess when the doorbell rang, and hey there was the nice delivery man with my new run i ordered on tuesday:wave: :love: couldnt believe it could turn up at such a perfect moment, so i quickly constructed it and popped them in and I havent seen such happy hoppy bunnies for a while:love: :love: :love: there were binkies going on all over the place, even jessie, who normally just likes to plod around was dashing about like a mad thing, leaping around and doing loads of binkies it was so lovley to see, its the first time ive managed to have a run thats the proper size for them and that is also safe, my OH tried making a bigger wooden run when they outgrew the other wooden one but Petey used to charge at the ends and chew it so that was no good but now they have loads of room:lol: :lol: :lol: and its totally collapsable so will be great, nice and easy to pack when we move. Totally made my day to see my Jessie doing binkies and to see them all having fun outside together:love: :love:

Last edited:
aaaahh, sounds fab - i love getting deliveries. when my run turned up i was sooo excited (other half thought i was completely mad lol). i don't even have bunnies yet!!!

Back