• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New girlfriend!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Fingers crossed I'm getting Flop's new girlfriend next week! She's not spayed yet so I've scrounged another hutch and just ordered an new run for her. She's soo beautiful - she's currently called Amelia (I found her on the rabbit rehome site) but I might change her name when I get her - I'm sooo excited just hope Flop will like her!
DSCF3440.jpg

Is that Flop or Amelia? Very pretty either way :D
Oops that's my late night posting for you :oops: That was a pic of Amelia. I think the lady said that she's a black otter netherland dwarf.:love:
Flop's the darker one (on the right of this pic)The other bunny is his brother Flip who sadly died whilst being castrated, hence I'm getting a girlfriend for Flop. I'm so hoping they'll get on when I finally introduce them. At least I'll be able to tell Flop and Amelia apart from a distance!
DSCF2472.jpg

Aww - Bless little Amelia!!! She looks a lot like my Bella too - Same colour and everything!!! :lol: Do you know what type of rabbit Amelia is as my Bella might be the same??

bellaj.jpg

Back