• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloomin Fireworks..!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Blooming fireworks blasting off round here! Have you got them? I'm no party pooper and don't mind others having it in their back gardens but some idiot kids were just letting some off in the street out front. :shock: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I was terrified my buns would get spooked but i got the windows closed, tv up, heating on, extra apple treats....and they don't seem bothered! Phew!!

yep fireworks here too.thumper keeps thumping his feet.hate it when they keep letting them off early.x:evil:

We've just had five 20-minute displays over the last five weeks (you must have seen the photos :lol: !) and although they're within earshot our lot don't bat an eyelid!

Neil

I don't like it when kids start letting fireworks off in the month(s) leading up to Bonfire night. ..; I love going to watch them at displays on the 5th November, but beforehand with scary kiddies on street corners, using those ones that bang really loud? They scarew me. Admittedly, Barney has never shown any fear of them... But I have dippy Amber this year, who I worry might be skittish. :? Loud noises tend to make her thump her unhappiness.

No fireworks here yet, but when we lived in central London the noise went on for months. Not many stupid teenagers around here luckily. But wait until Diwali starts, then we'll have 4 nights of constant fireworks on the other side of the river. The money they waste on that stinky and noisy stuff, ridiculous.

On the 11th of November we'll celebrate St. Martin. The younger kids at the school will carry handmade lanterns and sing songs. Very romantic, not noisy at all, and much cheaper, too.

I've no probs with people having proper safe fireworks in their garden or professional party or something. I understand that - live and let live - but its the kids with fireworks in the street. A police car and ambulance arrive earlier and that stopped the kids. I just pray whoever got hurt it isn't serious. :cry:

I really do hate fireworks :censored: My dogs are so scared, the cats too and bunnies. We are lucky with the horse as she is right out in the country but I go and check her every few hours.

Back