• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

amoss just been Neutered

:wave: I was told 4-6 weeks by my vet and RSPCA. (Before they can't get a girl bunny up the duff that is - if she is neutered then ignore me!)

Is your girlie spayed? If not you`ll have to leave it atleast 6 wks or there`s a chance he could still get her pregnant.
If she is then you could try & bond them after a couple of wks, to give him a chance to fully recover from his op & let his hormones die down.

Good luck with the bonding
Su.x

6 weeks gee i was only expecting a fews days. no shes not sprayed shes only 4 months old. also after the 6 weeks will all the humping legs peeing on me and rest of the bunnies will go? :D

It can take a lot longer for hormones to fully subside.

You need to leave it at least 6 weeks, preferably 7-8 to be on the safe side. Are you planning on getting the girlie bun spayed? Bonding will go much smoother if both parties are done.

well i was planning on having them both done but female has to wail another too months and my vet said whilst she young be easier to bond, and may not need her been neutered, but the male over a year old and might see how it goes?

Back