• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!

That's lovely. I'd like to foster buns one day - I'm still getting to know Bella and Tarquin so it's not the right time yet.

Hope it goes well.

Rebec

Last edited:
Awwww I've looked at them (yeah well - I can look :rolleyes: :lol: ) and if I didn't have a full house, those 2 would be my dream bunnies - they are soooo beautiful :love:

I would be rubbish at fostering, apart from dying of exhaustion too - not very useful :lol:

They really are gorgeous bunnies and Im sure you will adore fostering. I love fostering for Tree and find it so rewarding :D I have four fosters in right now. Three oldie girlies who will be long term ahem well they are retiring here :D and Kelly who is three.

I must say I always cry when they go to a new home but I feel blessed that I have been involved in their journey to a new home. I love pampering them and loving them. :D Good luck !!

Yay!!!! Well done Abi!! Watch out for Jill tho - she's very tactical in her fostering - be careful you don't end up joining the failed fosterers club!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: we all fall - i foster too and fell in love with my second foster bun. who has now joined us permant. I keep telling myself NO MORE...........im still fostering tho and re-soicalising them. I have to think of it as a job now so i dont get so attacted lol

They are so beautiful :love: I wouldn't be able to let them go :oops: :roll: I do want to try fostering at some point, I have 2 empty hutches now and probably won't be using them again if my 5 bond so may as well put them to use ;)

Back