• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a waterproof bed with buns approval!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup i had a post about a bed i was buying..and sadly they only had them as an experiment and i had to have willows crate one not waterproof and not quite as big!
Willow had her tin tray removed from crate yesterday morning and this cushioned bed inits place..she had a lovley sleep and its wonderful when she digs..its like shes on mute:lol: :lol:
only probs is when i came upto bed from sheer exhaustion i discovered shed tiped the bowl of water over last night and it was a bit damp there..sigh..
ah well as i have a 4am wake up call via my 23yr old daughter with m.e i will dry it off in the tumble drier and let her out for as many hours as she cares to trot around!
she was out from 10am in the morning to 7.30pm last night and was sooo tired today she wanted to sleep and sleep..boy so did i!!:lol:

I wish itd been the waterproff version now:(

bif has terrible probs with soft poos from stress....and bertie sometimes wees before he is awake enough to run for the tray..and a frnehcie cant half go!!
Well they have the small bed under the coffee table..bertie hates the thermal blanket over it so hes dug it off....he adores the bed so nice on his old bones he said..and bif loves it too and sometimes drags a bit of the thermal blanket over herself. Her soft poos are a nightmare to clean up..even off our lino in the loinge and old tiled floor in the kitchen! and beds..eww a nightmare..BUT this ones bliss.her soft poos didnt smear or anything..just came away in a tissue..bed was left spotless but i cleaned it anyway.
cant tel you how much i wished id found this bedding sooner as a house bunny owner!! and salem loves willows bed..i need the waterproof one now and then the cats can have willows fleece one!!

heres the shop ive just ordered the waterproof one off of...

http://www.dog-online.co.uk/p422/Wa...ushion_Pad_for_Dogs_-_Green/product_info.html

oh poo i just oredered it wrong size..was thinking inches..oh what do i do now?:(

heres the shop i got the first ones from..they said if there was enuff demand theyd sell them regularly..

scroll down to crate pads...

http://www.postalpetsproducts.co.uk/shop/index.html?lang=en-uk&target=d26.html

right off to email my error and then to sleep.my bunnies are all fasto on their mats..awww

Last edited:
Back