• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard castle.

duracell

Alpha Buck
I remember seeing these for buns but can't find one now:?

So anyone know a suppler for cardboard house/ castle/ thing...

these looks fun!. Do they last more than 5 minutes though!!!!?

:D

I have one of the cardboard guy castles and it's great.

It has 3 levels - Oliver my cat goes to sleep in the bottom level, and Bella and Tarquin both like climbing in and out.

I thought it wouldn't last long but it's very strong cardboard and they've had it about a month now and it's still very sturdy - Bella in particular is very destructive with boxes - and so far the only damage she's done is chew some of the "floor" bit.

I'll definitely get another when this one is eventually demolished.

Oh and it's really tall! It reaches my window.

Rebec

I haven't got one of those but I made mine a basic cardboard house out of a box which they love and was free. Not very fancy though just has a door but I don't think they mind :)

they look lovely but my husband would think i was mad spending 25 quid on cardboard ! think i'll try my hand at making one for the buns for christmas

luckily my other half thinks they're great too or i wouldn't be allowed one (when we eventually get our buns). i wouldn't buy them regularly, but when you weigh up how much we probably spend on bunny treats i don't think its bad.

I think they are lovely but I couldnt justify spending that amount on cardboard, when I get boxes for free at Tesco. They are great though :D

well mady only really plays with homemade toys - i've bought stuff in the past but she doesn't take an interest. moses is still quite young - but he loves to climb so a tall place for jumping would be fun for him - i'll try my hand at making one first i think

Back