• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no the gorgeous Clent...

I'm banned from this site from now on.... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oh ok then .Lets have a look. :lol:

AWWWWW :love: :love: :love: :love:

The lovely Clent :love: :love: I was hoping to have Clent live with us but I was out of their homecheck area :( and didn't think he would bond into my already bonded pair.. I then went onto adopting Thomas, he was in the most filthy rescue I have ever been to :( Myself and Hilda went up to get a girl but I ended up with Thomas. We then went back the next day to get 2 more buns out of that hell hole, they are both with Hilda beig fostered at the moment.

Awww! ^^

But I have to stop visiting that site. Each time I do I used to be tempted to go look at Clover-bunny. And now it's been made even harder, as she's always down the right side of the screen with the 'Bunnies available' bit... Eeeek.

ive started looking on their too :oops: :oops: theres two i really like but am a bit scared to go any further...... im such a coward

Vienna is stunning.

She looks a lot like our Muffin apart from being a rex:

Muffin.jpg

These two are truly gorgeous. Vienna is a real stunner. She has a beautiful soft grey rex coat and a darling little white mane:love: She is small too, the same size as Clent. Someone needs to have them soon as I am becoming far too attached:oops: Clent is such a character, he shakes his head and skips and gives you these funny looks:love:

Only the very best homes need apply;)

Ditto to eveything Louise (Doorkeeper) has said!
I saw these two on Thursday and they are a gorgeous couple:love:
They are both quite small, but stunning rabbits.
Clent really deserves a home now..he's been in the rescue too long and needs a new mummy (if she can prise him out of Louise's loving embrace!!:lol: )

Back