• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to....***pictures added***

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Say hello to my soon to be new rabbit people!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=9995

He is actually in Wiltshire, about 3 hours from me one way !?:shock: However, weirdly Emma his owner said her grandparents live in MY town so she'll just come up Friday night (tonight) and stay the weekend to see family. We figured out the journey she'll be driving straight past my house so she will actually be dropping him off AT my house for me hehe! How ace is that! :thumb:

Hes only five months too ! :cry: His owner had a bonded male and female pair and decided to get him and make a trio but the female kept attacking her mate. (Probably because Leroy is not neutered ?! :???: )
She also had another female, who she has since been rehomed. But apprently he likes other rabbits but really just needs to mature and be neutered before bonding starts! :D

Don't know if I am keeping the name though?:? I've had mixed reactions to it:lol: . I like Spike? :D

Last edited:
Oh Leanne, how strange I was looking at him myself today he is stunning :love: :love: think you'll have to watch Hilda though she might bunnynap :lol: :lol:

Oh Leanne, how strange I was looking at him myself today he is stunning think you'll have to watch Hilda though she might bunnynap

Karen, are you thinking of getting another bun? How is Furby behaviouring with Thomas??? Any luck? :?

Chloe (Chloaster) PMed me the ad that same day it was put up. She knew I was week! :lol: His owner had a huge amount of interest in him, very quickly but fortunately said I was first and she liked my set up;) .

Cannot wait to meet him Sillyrabbit! :love: :love: :love: He is arriving either tonight or early tomorrow morning depending on traffic > :shock: :bunny: :angel: :mrgreen:

Will you be bonding him into your group ?

Yep.

Chloe had said an adult neutered male would be best but silly Leanne did not see the arrow pointing left meaning UNDER one :oops: :oops: :oops: Not that is mattered - I still would've wanted him. Hes five months now, so he will be vaccinated and neutered as quick as I can possibly get him to a vet hehe and then the rides in the car will begin !
His personality is similar to Jester from what his owner said over the phone - very playful, almost goofy, and cheeky and very immature - Jester is one and half and very juvenile . I know my rabbits and I KNOW these two are going to be the best of friends. The other rabbits like Jester but sometimes he does seem to irrtate them by acting the clown ! :lol:

Karen, are you thinking of getting another bun? How is Furby behaviouring with Thomas??? Any luck?

Karen, are you thinking of getting another bun? How is Furby behaviouring with Thomas??? Any luck?

Furby is being a very good girl at the moment :D I even caught her grooming him again this morning...
I would love another one but I know I can't afford it 5 buns and 2 piggies is my limit..

I fell in love with him the other day when i was looking on RR!

He is lovely :love: :love:

Lots of pics please!! :D

Back