• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dolores is now Diggory!!!

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Dolores is the fluffiest of my 3 foster girls. She is very friendly and inquisitive. She got quite a few bites on her back and one of her ears. Her sister Petunia pulled some of her fur yesterday, but since then I have seen no more chasing.
Dolores is also quite skinny and needs to gain some weight. She is my son's favourite and has also found some fans in Chandlers Ford, so I've heard. :D

Dol4.jpg

Dol11.jpg

Dol1.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, her little speckly ears :love: How old are they all? She looks quite baby-faced :)

ETA: Never mind, I found the other thread which says how old they are :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Waaaaaaah, I'm in love with this little girl. :rolleyes: :cry: She always comes up to me now and wants noserubs. She likes to chin everything, it looks so cute. I wish someone on the forum would adopt her, then I would get photo updates at least.

:wave: towards Chandler's Ford! :D

*tries not to look as Dolores is absolutely gorgeous*

If only I was allowed.......she is stunning....:love: :love:

Yeah, if only I had a big garden and a rich husband. :lol: I would be a failed fosterer easily.

That's my problem, hubby keeps saying no!! But he did think Dolores was gorgeous, maybe I'll change the wallpaper on the laptop to her picture and keep working on him with that....:lol:

That's my problem, hubby keeps saying no!! But he did think Dolores was gorgeous, maybe I'll change the wallpaper on the laptop to her picture and keep working on him with that....:lol:

Before Duchess went to her new home, the new owner brought her husband to take a look. As soon as he help Duchess in his arms, he was convinced. :lol: I originally got an ok to have two bunnies, now I have 4. :oops: Men are usually softies. :D

I am working on a home for this little fluffball. We need some "convincing vibes" for a husband, though. :D Homecheck is already done. :D :wave:

Waaaaaaah, I'm in love with this little girl. :rolleyes: :cry: She always comes up to me now and wants noserubs. She likes to chin everything, it looks so cute. I wish someone on the forum would adopt her, then I would get photo updates at least.

:wave: towards Chandler's Ford! :D

I'm hooked!:lol: :lol:

Back