• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking about boarding.

kellycartmel

Warren Scout
Since I upgraded my hutches to 3 combis i've been thinking about doing boarding with my spares.

One is a double decker hutch which used to house a pair of baby lops and the other is a 4ft hutch which theoretically could be used for 1 rabbit on its own. I also have outdoor pens/runs available.

Does anyone have any advice into starting a boarding service?

I definitely won't be starting until after xmas time once I know all my rabbits are fine and the garden has been re-done.

I have had rabbits for 43 years, 3 years ago we sarted small animal boarding , We first sort out an insurer, i went on a small animal management diploma course which i passed, we formed links with local vets and other places like pet shops, we also had good support from another small boarding place. Networking with others works, Any help required please pm me or holiday hutches:wave:

Back